- Spacious and deep cockpit for comfortable hiking.
- Toe straps adjustable for both height and reach.
- Thwart gives the crew a comfortable light wind position.
- Open transom allows the RS200 to virtually self drain after a capsize and a moulded self bailer quickly removes any remaining water.
- Immensely strong hull laminate ensures a long competitive life and trouble free sailing.
- Fittings layout designed for all combinations of strength and experience in the helm and crew. Allows either sailor to perform important functions such as spinnaker hoists and drops plus cunningham and kicker control.
- Top quality fittings.
- Makes the most of modern developments in power control, giving a broad competitive weight range and improved handling in all conditions.
- Mylar mainsail has ultra-soft full-length battens. These reduce "ragging" to extend the life of the sail, yet still allow the sail to de-power at rest.
- Dacron jib is easy to "read" in light winds. Sheet loads are very low, so even the lightest of sailors enjoy the ride.
- Asymmetric spinnaker with single line hoist and drop system. So easy everyone can enjoy the fun. Anyone who has sailed an RS200 downwind in a blow will testify to the boat's fantastic excitement and pace. Asymmetric spinnakers are fun to use, tactical on the race course and very easy for the crew to handle.
- Pivoting centreboard and rudder make launching and recovery easy.
- Sophisticated GRP sandwich construction gives strong, light, high performance foils.
- Harken deck fittings
- Continuous 16:1 kicker
- Capsize righting lines
- Top cover - Breathable polycotton
- Under cover
- Launching trolley
- Road trailer base
- Padded rudder bag
- Mainsheet boom cover (instead of threading mainsheet through boom)
- Carbon tiller extension
- Burgee wind indicator
- Tack tick micro compass - Inc mast bracket
- Race rope pack (Spinnaker halyard, jib, main, kite sheets)